Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Awareness...continued

I am reposting a portion of my previous post in order to draw attention to my request regarding an Auction to be held in Eatonville, Wasington on March 24th.  This community goes above and beyond when there is someone in need--and even though their primary Auctioneer, happened to be my-son-law, John, now deceased, they move forward to raise funds to help my daughter with the expenses incurred.
With his quick wit and "crazy" humor John always managed to raise a considerable amount of money at the many benefits this community supported.  
Normally, I would not make such an appeal, but I want you to know I appreciate your understanding, and to THANK YOU,  for helping already to raise awareness regarding Mental Health issues.  Never has this Blog had so many views in just 4 days!  1209 views of awareness-THANK YOU!  Let's remove the stigma!

My own attempt to be more supportive is to contribute artwork to an Auction to be held in her community on March 24th.  I hope to gather other art or handmade items to donate as her community continues to generously come to her aid knowing the living still have obligations that must be met.  If anyone cares to join in, I will greatly appreciate your kindness.  I must know by the 19th of March so I can text any photos/starting bids,etc to the organizers prior to our making the trip on March 23rd.

No comments: