Total Pageviews

Friday, June 2, 2017

LAUNCHING

TA DA  We are up and running on the new/improved website!  suncatcherjo.weebly.com      Not really considering myself the excitable type, usually rather dull, I AM EXCITED! 

My son-in-law, manager did a terrific job in my opinion.  It looks so organized, clean and easy to navigate. Adjustments will be added as we progress with option to purchase if so inclined.  In the meantime, please take a look and your comments will be most welcome!

If anyone needs this type of service please be sure to speak up.  I recommend him highly and he can help no matter where you happen to be, via this age of computers!

Pioneer Days tomorrow in Historic Weston, Oregon.  Would love to see you enjoy the good weather forecast, the events, many yard sales through out town and strolling through ( we ) vendors.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is nice, great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Carol. He did a great job!