Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Every little bit......

A few little things
It's one thing to talk about that "easy access networking" page and another one to use it......I did a little shopping!   Certainly will not support anyone's household, but the theory that "every little bit helps," hopefully, will brighten these independent entrepreneurs days just a bit.  And...I must say, of each of them, the attention to detail, the promptness of response and efforts put forth are impressive!  
A sincere thank you to each person that filled that tiny order for me and the gracious manner presented by each of you, even though, it was only a "little bit."

Keep in mind now that time seems to speed up during the holidays and before we know it, we have missed an opportunity to purchase that something we had been thinking about.  "You snooze, you loose!"   Like.....that adult bib I was going to buy (for me) at that Bazaar....and did not!  Thus,  food stains continue to appear on my front section.  Yes, sloppy is me.

Now, since I, too, create,  this afternoon some time was spent cleaning up the 'shelves' in the "shop."  That online shop my son-in-law helped me set up prior to his untimely death.  Little did he know how difficult figuring that out would be for me!  However, managed to update what is currently available after going to a few local Bazaars.  The bane of these online shops and the templates offered would appear to be shipping!  The options available certainly don't allow one to simply offer only the actual cost of shipping for whatever is ordered.  Wish there was a way around that in order to be more  fair.  If anyone knows of such, please be sure to advise me.....would really like to know!  
In the meantime, if you think something in my store might be of interest please don't hesitate to let me know.  
It is that "every little bit" that inspires us and keeps us creating.

Have decided to enter a couple larger pieces into a genuine Art Show.  A bucket list decision.  
Art Center East, in LaGrande, Oregon is hosting the event called "The Big" which is open to artists of all colors, lol.  It begins December 7th with an opening reception and runs through January 26, 2019!  A good friend is, also, entering so should be a fun venture.  Since we have to travel a few miles in possible winter conditions into the Blue Mountains of Oregon into LaGrande am hoping it will not be a fool hardy adventure......after all there are art venues all around....but this sounds sooo inviting!  

One more event prior to Christmas for me.  The Holiday Market again at the Fairgrounds is Walla Walla, Washington will be Saturday, December 8th featuring HANDMADE only.  Hours are 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.   With that....will wish all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, Happy New Year..whatever, political correctness suits you.  There are all the various ways to celebrate the season and all deserve respect in my humble opinion.  Celebrate our uniqueness and respecting each other would be a Happy New Year to begin!

Take good care until next time.  Stay well and warm.

No comments: