Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Lapse of thought process

Finished large alcohol ink
painting

Thought, I'd post a couple photos to start just to add some color to the page!  It's the time of year to begin thinking about gift shopping and there will be local bazaars, of course.  This year, I'm fortunate.  My former neighbor and good friend from the days of Suncatcher Studio offered sales space to me in her shop, Ye Olde Stitch Nitch, on North Main, in Milton-Freewater, Oregon.  Thus, my latest art endeavors are for sale during her regular hours of operation, plus.......if I choose to show up when she is closed weekends!  So, Friday,
November 11th & Saturday, November 12th, between 12:00p.m. - 5:00p.m., please come in and say "hello" if you are in town.  A few more alcohol ink coaster tiles and some Christmas ornaments are ready to take over, so I shall be there.
Sorry, there are not any coiled pine needle trays or baskets, at this location.  They are available at Hamley's in Pendleton.




On Friday & Saturday, from 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., the annual Mary Stewart Christmas Bazaar will be held at the Community Center on 5th Street.  There will be a wide variety of gift possibilities there.  On Saturday, Arts Portal, hosts a 
Reception from 2pm -4:00p.m. next door to Ye Olde Stitch Nitch.  Thus, all in easy access for your shopping pleasure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so neat. Love the water scene. We are tutoring one of the neighbor boys and I had picked him up some art supplies because he likes to draw. Also wanted something in the line of simple lessons but couldn't find any. Will have to keep looking. However I did come across some of the Adult coloring books and picked up some for myself. Since the Family Dollar Store didn't have any of the pencils at all, I went on line and found a great buy and a great buy on a bigger book. They arrived today. I know it's cheating but I haven't free drawn since my early 20's and thought it would help me relax at times and re activate my brain. Hope you sell lot's especially on the 11th.

Unknown said...

Hi Carol: Thank you, again, for your loyal support. It is really nice that you are tutoring your neighbor boy. I have extra "stuff" that I'll go through and bring some different art materials for you to share with him soon. Might even have a basic drawing book.
It's not "cheating". Those books are really recommended highly, especially for anxiety and relaxing, plus could lead you back to your own drawing skills.
Have no expectations but will enjoy visiting with Shirley. She has remained a good friend all this time, also.