Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

It's time

What have I been doing?  Things.  I cleaned and re-arranged my room-----again.  I'm a good chicken Mama to the six girls that finally have had their home moved to the great outdoors thanks to the warming trend.  They still seem to be happy girls and are giving us eggs daily.  Even up to 6 eggs on some days now.
A "conk" fungus with elk
Have been dipping into my oil paints for the first time in quite a spell and actually completed some unfinished oddities.  A couple items are being sent off to fulfill overdue commitments.  Surprise!!  Hope you like it to my recipients!!  
A hamburger press made by my husband heading to the  owner of this beautiful cow.




          

(Poor quality photo of "conk" requested by a grandson years ago!)















Announcement!  Hear ye, hear ye.  Adams Day will be April 8, 2017.  If interested in vendor space call Mary @  503 440-2082 or email:  trashmasher2004@yahoo.com, to reserve a space for a mere fee of $5.00.  Set up before 8:00a.m. as parade starts at 9:00a.m.  The
traditional Ladies Club breakfast starts serving at 7:00a.m.

Blue Mountain Photo Club will hold their Competition meeting on April 6th at
7:00p.m.  On April 20th the Business and Social meeting will be held at the same address, which is:  Walla Walla School  District Administration Bldg. located at
364 S. Park.  Sorry, I cannot provide the notice in it's original form but the computer and I are having many arguments regarding how to do things.   

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have several painted conks. Richard's aunt painted them and a couple of saws for us and has given us 5 of her paintings. You can paint on just about anything. Nice job!

Unknown said...

Interesting that Richard's Aunt painted on conks. I used to paint lots of them and called them nature's canvas. Every one of them takes the paint differently! Thanks for comment, also, have joked if it didn't run, I might paint it!

Unknown said...

A friend of ours did too. We have 1 from her and several from Aunt Carol. All unique.