Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 9, 2017


           

Mixed media framed collage


This little lady (vintage photo) will be heading to the Mary Stewart Christmas Bazaar with me tomorrow.
BUT.....for me, THE BIG NEWS IS......suncatcherjo.com
is now officially an ONLINE STORE!!  Once again my wonderful, gracious, generous, son-in-law, John Bratholm Jebpro.com, has come to the rescue and set up an online storefront for easy access.  The "shelves" are currently being stocked and of course, it is my hope that someone out there will like what I do and decide to purchase such either for themselves or as a gift for someone.  It should provide the incentive needed to urge me to produce so we can keep it fresh and inviting.  If anyone reading this is willing to share or link with us
it will be greatly appreciated!


Non-branded, oil painted
cast iron skillet,  approx.
8"
Regressing back to my old ways on occasion, and decided using some of these rustic items that I still cling to is a good plan.  Thus, one finished, ready to go tomorrow, as well.  OR...shop online, if you wish.

Watch for a Blue Mountain Photo Club meeting announcement in next post.  Intended to "copy & paste" but this time, my basic computer skills will not allow me to do so!  So, until next time, please stop by the Mary Stewart Christmas Bazaar in Milton-Freewater,

Oregon tomorrow or Saturday and visit with the variety of vendors, enjoy lunch and support local artisans.  That is, if you are somewhat close by, of course!

No comments: